School For The Gifted
Time & Location
About The Event
Do any of these sound like you:
1. It can be hard to tell the difference between an intuitive feeling and just… a feeling.
2. It’s hard to convince someone of something just because you ‘know,’ and harder to not say “I told you so” when you’re right.
3. You only want to do what’s ‘right,’ but figuring out what’s ‘right’ is basically your #1 life struggle.
4. It’s hard to play dumb when you know people are being dishonest with you.
5. You can be very indecisive, as they say: the clearer the choice, the louder the cry to try and choose otherwise.
6. We live in a world that values thinking over sensing, yet our subconscious minds are much more powerful than our conscious ones.
7. You rarely realize that not only can you intuit ‘truths’ but also ‘possibilities’ (hence being prone to intense anxiety).
8. Sometimes, it’s better not to be sensitive to everything that’s going on in the world, it’s exhausting.
9. You find joy in understanding things, so you’re quicker to think about them than you are to enjoy them. .
10. Not everything requires an in-depth emotional analysis.
11. Your hyper-sensitivity is something you have to protect.
12. You won’t let yourself continue doing anything that doesn’t feel ‘right,’ even if that’s the easier (or more logical) choice.
13. You always find yourself asking people ‘what’s wrong,’ because even the smallest micro-expressions can read to you as ‘off.’
14. You feel everything more acutely in general.
15. You take on other people’s problems as your own.
Well...you are in the right place!
Come join us for a discussion. We will be starting a new group! Somewhere where you can feel safe and secure expressing your spiritual experiences and getting answers that you have been looking for!
Come and let's chat!!
No Fees Involved!